Join our wonderful team of housemates in our Cheshire office
Here at House, our rapid growth means we’re always on the lookout for top talent, from writers and conceptual designers to Mac operators, top quality project managers and client service people.
(with social media experience)
Applications open 1st May 2018.
House is a full service marketing and creative services agency based in Macclesfield Cheshire. We are the ‘go-to’ agency for brands in freefrom, health and wellbeing, as well as other categories.
We are creatives, planners, writers, campaign managers, designers and art directors, and we have an opening in our client service team for an Account Executive who loves social media.
We are looking for a lively, bright, smart, organised, social media savvy addition to join our growing team of project managers and campaign planners.
We create great content, and we design and produce great advertising and creative work that works for our clients.
You will work on food and drinks brands which is our growth category, and you will also be required to work across other sectors too on other projects online and offline.
Projects you will work on will include websites, email campaigns, brochures, shows and videos to name a few, it all needs planning, writing, creating and managing. If you fancy doing some of that, here’s the boxes you will need to tick to get your foot in the door and talk to us.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You will talk direct to clients and support them on their projects in the agency.
- You’ll have a good eye for detail, be able to write a good brief and project manage jobs between the creative team and the client, ensuring deadlines are met and work is planned in.
- You will love social media, be able to plan and write content plans and schedule the content on social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- You’ll need to provide the numbers, so working with Google Analytics to create reports for our clients so they can see and measure the performance of the communications activity.
- You need to support the rest of the client service team on whatever they need.
- You will need to be a doer, and be keen as mustard to get involved.
Qualifications and Skills
Here’s what you need to be able to demonstrate:
- excellent oral and written communication skills, ideally with a degree in English / Journalism
- approximately one year of ad agency experience
- passionate about social media, able to create impactful content, across different brands
- excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- able to liaise and deliver at all levels
- enthusiasm and a passion for creativity
- knowledge of production
- proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote
- If you’re too shy, please don’t apply.
Salary will be dependent on experience.