Hot off the press – we’re very pleased to announce that we’ll be sponsoring an award at the FreeFrom Food Awards taking place on 17th April.
Brand new for 2018, we’re sponsoring the Milk Product Alternatives category which contains milk alternatives that include lactose reduced cow’s milk, goat, sheep, buffalo and camel, as well as plant-based products.
The shortlisted entrants for the award are the following:
- Asda Dairy Free Mature Cheese Block
- Asda Lactose free Mozzarella
- Bute Island Dairy Free Grated White Cheddar Style
- Coldpress Almond Banana, Raw Cacao Drink
- Delamere Dairy Spreadable Goats’ Butter
- Gallo UK 3 grains, rice, buckwheat and quinoa drink
- Gallo UK Venere wholemeal black rice drink
- La Crèmerie Original Rice Yoghurt
- Mount Olympus Pure Foods Ltd Greek Goats’ Milk Kefir
- Nush Almond Milk Yoghurt Banoffee
- Ooomega 100% plant based Flax drink Original
- Tesco Lactose Free Greek Style Yoghurt
- Tesco Lactose Free Mascarpone
- Tesco Lactose Free Mozzarella
- Tesco Lactose Free Creamy Blue Cheese
- Tesco Free From Jalapeno & Chilli Cheddar – coconut oil alternative
- The Progressive Food Company Individual Long Life Soya Milk Portions
- Tyne Chease Smoked Cashew Chease
- Vitalite Dairy Free Spread
This means we’ll also be handing the lucky winner their award, so we’d like to wish all the entrants good luck for the upcoming awards and congratulations to the winner on the night, we’ll see you there!